Clocks on cocks (Part 1)

I see Drop are giving up on selling watches, to concentrate on audiofool stuff & mechanical keyboards.

Shame. I got my Eterna from there for a huge discount. Not seen anything else that’s caught my fancy on there for a while though so probably for the best.

I binned it off cos I kept buying stuff cos it was cheap, not cos I really wanted it.

I notice TK Maxx are no longer getting new stock of watches in as well.

I wonder what’s behind it in truth, because they always seemed to sell-out pretty fast.

Business opportunity for someone provided you can operate from a base outside the UK…

Not in the buying vein Paul…merely amazed at what you can acquire for 150 notes…really

They do make other China-sourced watches look like the pisstake they are :ok_hand:

Shit, this thread just cost me £160. I didn’t know TK Maxx sold watches online so went to have a look. Found a Victorinox at a price I’ve never seen close to new. Even though I have one this colour but with the cord strap I couldn’t resist buying this one. This is genuinely cheap.

3 Likes

That’s how it starts, buying something shiny that you don’t need because it is a bargain!

3 Likes

Erm, that’s my third Victorinox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another three and you will have a whole knife full :grinning:

4 Likes

This has tempted me every time I visit tkm but they don;t list whether it’s quartz or auto, which is it?

New / old toy just turned up in the post.

Phuk the NATO haterz.

8 Likes

Quartz. If Tonka made watches they would be like this.

That needs more pointless loops of seatbelt fabric and metal clips hanging off it.

Maybe dangle a pot plant or two off one of the 34 metal tags (that definitely aren’t digging into your wrists).

1 Like

I’m toying with the idea of accessorising it with Trollbeads charms.

I’d like the Mist of Nature kit

but might go for a Sophisticated Armadillo

5 Likes

These look best on NATO or “rally” style leather :ok_hand: The bracelets all suck.

There are automatics out there, too, FWLIW.

You couldn’t be more RONG
I have loads of NATO and single pass canvas straps I tried with my Speedmaster.
It is now back on it’s bracelet which is as God Omega made it.

Not all bracelets are equal though

I have to say though that the Di-Modelle Rallye strap @Gyroscope sent me is better than any of the NATO or canvas ones

1 Like

Di Modelle natural here, nubuck

4 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Activity tracker watches

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Clocks on cocks (Part 2).