Clocks on cocks (Part 1)

I really like that.

1 Like

Yeah, me too. Shame it’s crap… :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

@Mrs_Maureen_OPinion

10 Likes

Fucking love it. Also, when the fund is empty, a plan for the future…

1 Like

Watchbitch fight!

Seconds out…

1 Like

Post by me from June 2018

4 Likes

Yes, cos the one good experience disproves the thousands of bad :+1:

People are 8 times more likely to post about a negative experience than a positive one

They seem to think I live in the bin. I don’t want stuff delivered to the bin.

1 Like

they seem to think my doorstep in full view of the footpath and road is a porch (my safe place). I keep telling them I dont have a porch. A Porsche yes, but that doesn’t have a porch either.

1 Like

<insert Porsche breakdown joke here>

1 Like

No they aren’t actually pretty good…

I serviced one Russian watch, once was enough. Never again.

2 Likes

You serviced one! Blimey. New Vostok complete movements are €20, and a complete amateur like me can change them in about 5 minutes.

1 Like

Yeah it was a customers dead father’s watch so didn’t want the movement swapped out

Errr…I wouldn’t rule out being mugged for one of them :grin:

1 Like

Kwality with a kapital K, kamarade!:joy:

I have a Raketa (as below) that my sister bought from a Russian soldier in Afghanistan when they were occupying the place. Doesn’t keep very good time but still quite precious.

Sister had quite an exciting time there flying in to Kabul on planes leaving trails of foil to confuse missiles & occasionally trying to repair people who’d stepped on mines.

6 Likes

I sent a parcel mondayvia Royal Mail Special Delivery before 1pm tacked and signed for. It contained a Mac Mini that a colleague needed to test some stuff out with. So of reasonable value.
Phone call from colleague at 3pm yesterday saying it’s not arrived, no card through door and definitely not with neighbors. We checked on the tracking site and the package was marked as delivered with the signature CV19. Fucking postie had left it behind the bins because corona virus. So while Herpes are a bunch of useless cunts, the Royal Mail are also lumped under the blanket term useless fucktard cuntwaffles for this bit of bellendery.

2 Likes

All Posties are cunts, it’s a condition of our employment

8 Likes

For the record I had an eBay purchase (shoe-box sized parcel) bought Mon, dispatched Tues RM 1st Class, arrived here before lunch today, Weds. Pretty good I thought. The door bell went and when I opened the door the delivery guy was waiting for me. He was standing maybe 3m away on the pavement. He pointed at the parcel, which was at my feet, smiled and left. All very pleasant and efficient. Maybe he’s just a temp.

VB

1 Like