Cocks on clocks (Part the Second)

A brand new (as in old stock) 2015, with new Omega warranty (2024) all steel Ploprof, black face with shark strap…mama!

3 Likes

Some context please?
Have you bought it? Seen it for sale? Got any pics?

1 Like

My watch money is buried in the Landy, however a fella in my office is going for it. Its on theifbay, can’t link to it right now but won’t be hard to find.

Any suggestions for a replacement strap for the wife’s 40mm automatic Panerai? I’m totally out of the loop.

“Nice” / good quality leather or gator, but not OEM / Jean Rousseau / ABP money.

Thank you in advance.

New watch incoming. Friday hopefully

3 Likes

Di Modell, Stailer, Rios or Hirsch - all top quality German leatherwork. This guy is reliable and usually cheaper than ebay and watchbandcenter.

ISWYDT

4 Likes

Now annoyed that I missed the “out of the loupe” opportunity :angry:

5 Likes

So if we regularly mock Shaun’s Blingmaster, what do we think of this YG Daytona with diamond indices?

1995, Zenith ebauche.

I bloody love it, but I might be a little bit err, gaudy.

3 Likes

Not sure I could wear diamonds on anything personally but at least it’s on the dial

Buy it!

1 Like

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

Sorry Guy, not loving that one.

4 Likes

With precious metal Rolex it certainly seems ‘buy the dip’ is a real thing.
if you like it, now is probably a good time to buy as long as you know it is legit

It does scream OSTENTATIOUS though :grinning:

1 Like

We’ve known the vendor for about 30 years.

The wife is currently cussing him out for waving it under my nose.

I’ll ask him about a price tomorrow but unfortunately I suspect that it’s out of my league.

Fixt

Edited slightly for context. Whilst I maintain my right to a persistent hatred for anything “Rolex, Gold and Blingy” in general I have no desire to directly insult anyone daft enough to wear one!

2 Likes

Lovely thing.
I really like them on the oysterflex, but it’s a great look.
Go hard or go home with that sort of piece!

The owners of watches like that have to be very careful these days. Wear it in a built up public place and you’re likely to become a target. Sad times.

4 Likes

If you enjoy being approached by strangers and asked to provide them with significant quantities of cocaine, then it is unquestionably The perfect watch :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Zenith’s new 41mm Chronomaster Sport Titanium. Nice.

10 Likes

Pulling a figure out of my arse - £24k? :man_shrugging:

Watch is in Exeter : waiting for courier and wondering what to wear

Clothes.

I find couriers are not as broad-minded as I once hoped.

3 Likes

which I have just ordered as for slightly obscure but not serious reasons as the ECG bit will be useful.

Much thankings for the recommendation.

1 Like