Cocks on clocks (Part the Second)

shame it’s absolutely gopping then eh!

Haha, different tastes!

1 Like

Gorgeous thing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@julian2002 (just in case you didn’t know)

I stopped of at Bicester Village today. Noticed that the Ulysse Nardin store has gone :frowning_face: but Watchfinder coming soon :grinning:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m gutted about that but I did get about 4k off “rrp” on my special edition titanium and ceramic marine diver because they wanted to sell stock or have to return it.
Time and gems are Kerring groups outlet so when UN bought themselves out they were dropped.

Glass back Nick? Pic please :+1:

Not sure why but I’m always drawn to look at Zenith watches. I like many of their models.

10 Likes

See where your money goes. Here’s my Zenith Elite by comparison

1 Like

5 Likes

Haha!

The fucking state of this.

Not my wrist.

4 Likes

Or watch, thank fuck.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Has @rmsshipbroker got a new modelling contract? :grinning:

1 Like

Some twig wrists there tbf
I mean better than the usual strapped ginger gammon

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yes, that’s on my leg.

3 Likes

New (office) GMT World Timer from Raymond Weil :heart_eyes:

Sane size at 40mm dia x 9.7mm deep, sane movement (Sellita = easy/cheap servicing), slightly mad materials (bronze + SS); fairish price (£2K) - which will be heavily discounted in due course. Also in a black/PVD colourway.

Didn’t know until I looked it up that Raymond Weil has only existed since since 1976, so the fact the brand was born as the ‘quartz-crisis’ erupted, and yet survives until today as a family-owned independent is deserving of a certain respect, even if they don’t have much in the way of haute-horlogerie chops.

Anyway, love the looks, even if I have no need of the functions - one for the looooong list.

Well that’s a gopper x

1 Like