Computer games and that

Got the Streetfighter 30th Anniversary collection yesterday…or “punching people on the tv” as our 3 year old called it (followed by instant regret as the older two started to “play street fighter”)

6 Likes

The N64 original was one of the best multiplayer games I’ve ever played.

1 Like

Not really a game, but had lots of fun with the kids yesterday making beeps’n’squelches on Korg Gadget on the switch

God of War PS5 update.
60 FPS at 4K

It’s stunning. I may have to replay it.

1 Like

I’ve been listening to a lot of synthwave this week and kept seeing this game mentioned. Lots of fun and good soundtrack.

Control

Free game of the month with a PS5 upgrade to make it look lovely.

Really enjoying it. The weirdness appeals, and some of the dialogue is bat shit fun.

Football Manager 21. First season, hmm okay took Villa to 14th place, clear of relegation. Second season, after 19 games 2nd in the league everything going great guns. Then didn’t win another game for the rest of the season and although finishing 9th got fired. Tried everything but could not buy a win.

Worse thing is, whoever I go to next will not be able to afford the clutch of young wonderkids I developed with season 3 in mind :weary:

Good Lord its addictive!

4 Likes

Stop it, you’re making me think about playing it. I can remember all nighters with Championship Manager back in the day.

I lost many hours of my life to that game. Just bought the new version, and as soon as the kids go back to school, it’s going to feature heavily in daily life once more!

1 Like

hmmm rumble

3 Likes

So my PS4 controller is on the fritz, and now when I go to buy a replacement it looks like the standard Sony one is out of stock everywhere (except some very fishy-looking deals on eBay).

a) WTF? I thought these were a commodity. Did the factory burn down?
b) can anyone suggest somewhere to buy one?
c) or a decent third-party replacement?

Thanks.

What’s going wrong with it? Replacement batteries are available easily if it’s not holding a charge

Click on the left stick also registers as a push to the left, making a common thing in Borderlands quite tricky.

Basically it’s physically worn out.

1 Like

https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail?id=0711719870050&categoryName=playstation4-accessories&superCatName=gaming&title=ps4-official-dual-shock-4-black-controller-(v2)

Could sell/lend one of mine? Its not plugged in right now.

1 Like

Cheers.

At the moment after a lot of banging and waggling I’ve got it back to liveable-with. I’ll probably just wait for whatever container is sitting in the channel waiting for Brexit paperwork to actually land.

1 Like

No worries, just let me know if you want one popped in the post.

2 Likes

Very generous, thank you.

FB_IMG_1615366028895

Elder Scrolls: Numberblocks

1 Like

Borderlands: Love It Or List It

Which Elder Scrolls game are you playing?

World of Tanks: Spycraft