Computer games and that

The Series S has no drive, it seems

Well I have miserably failed to find an Xbox for sale, so fuck Xmas then.

1 Like

IK+ on the Amiga 500 takes some beating anyway.

3 Likes

Has she got a Switch? Probably better.

1 Like

Roblox is PC and Xbox exclusive

Ah makes sense. Any old Xbox one will play that fine, just get a cheap used one from game/cex no?

I could do, I’ll pop there tomorrow and see what they have. I’d prefer to buy new though really, being an Xmas present, but I doubt she’ll mind much.

I get that, but it’s still probably the best way of getting one now for Christmas. And if it gets used get a Series x/s later.

Hmm, £170 for a used old console when the newer one is £230 including a game. I’m gonna struggle with that.

Prices have been bumped up then. Not looked much. Tend to buy consoles months ahead for Xmas :slight_smile:

Started playing Hades at 11 last night when wife went to bed. Checked time…2am…shit!

1 Like

Valhalla is destroying my life.
Can’t recall putting a record on.
Or going outside!

3 Likes

If you make it to Lopwell again, one of those canoes will oblige @AmDismal Viking death rituals as long as there is a spare net of wood for the morning.

The tide waits for no one

1 Like

Ray tracing
Built-in chicken warmer

1 Like

Anyone played Enter the Gungeon?

This is brilliant, really clever co-op gameplay. Spent a couple of hours playing it with my son this morning. Game was cheap but seriously considering getting another pair of joycons so we could do 4 player :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Want :heart_eyes:

Getting laid in Cyberpunk 2077 in the shortest time possible.

1 Like

This looks a pretty cool racer

3 Likes

Just got platinum in AC Valhalla.

And my life back. I can flog it now and relax.