Coventry Pre-Election Bakeoff - Sunday June 4th

Don’t worry Des, I’ve learnt my lesson from the valve amp. The Grahams are going nowhere.

1 Like

yep.

yep.

Spoken word, William Shatner style.

Hold on, at least insult me on a forum I’m a member of! Now I’ve had to join yet another forum. Consider this, the more time I have to devote to reading insults, the less time I’ll have to concentrate of making a decent speaker…

Good to see you and chew the fat again. When we chewed the fat at Scalford my mate Andy actually fell asleep!

Stef

4 Likes

Just do an 18" full ranger and Edd will be golden.

1 Like

Could use them with 24" woofers then. :smiley:

In all honesty, the Mark audio drivers are the best sounding full rangers I’ve heard, and if you don’t need huge spl, or listen to a lot of acoustic music they are pretty great. And considering the price, they are a bit of a bargain.

Still think they might make nice computer speakers. Mmm or in a little cube with a raspi for music round the house.

1 Like

some of you have quoted each other, I can’t see a quote button, how’s that work then?

Highlight the text you want to quote.

Ah, makes sense :slight_smile:

I really enjoyed coming to this Bake Off so thanks for inviting me Ian, I don’t go to many, I don’t spend as much time on the forums as I’d like so often miss them until its to late :sleepy:

The banter is so good on here, I’m sure you’ll want to keep coming back for more :grinning:

2 Likes

I seem to have won new user of the month, I can only think it’s for having to listen to Edd’s insults…

Don’t get too excited. There are no medals.

1 Like

Well apparently there will be a permanent medal on my user profile, it’s been a quite weekend so that is the most exciting thing to have happened.

Anyway on a different subject, I can’t seem to find a DIY category here, am I being a fuckwit?

Have you used the “search” function ?

Were you the only person to join this month? :slight_smile:

You’ll know you’ve made it when the mods deign to give you a funny byline.

1 Like