Covfaffe - the road to despair, calling at futility and disappointment

I am excited! :star_struck: Looking forward to trying this AA recommended product! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Verdict; fucking delicious! I might never be a morning person, but this is something to look forward to at silly AM.

It tastes exactly like the description on the label! I’ll be buying more when I finish my 1Kg supply… :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ll see you back at the delorean

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: I did wonder about that.

Just realised that if I want to make my own coffee before my thumb heals I’ll probably have to buy an electric grinder :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll keep it in mind if I do go for one, thanks.

:slightly_smiling_face:
@Wayward Only 30 filters! :cry:

1 Like

Just made my first one with this method at 22g. Very nice and I feel I can still dial the grind in, most likely. It tasted clean, that’s the first word I could think of when drinking it.

2 Likes

It makes clean coffee. :ok_hand:

1 Like

How do you get one?
Website says they only ship to USA

Mine was given to me by a friend. I think he got it, and gets the filters from Amazon Japan. He has been getting me the filters but Im running out now so ought to get them myself. Although, the Kalita filters fit well and do a good job.

@Pan got his here I think:

1 Like

Wow!
At double the US price I think I will stick with the V60
I am not that curious! :grinning:

1 Like

US Amazon will also ship here. I’ve seen they have the filters too but I’m going to get some Kalita ones, as you’ve said. I saw some other make filters that are brown but not bamboo and will see if Amazon UK have anything like that.

Honestly, after looking around at drippers this one was the most appealing. @Wayward gets the blame, obviously. I’m not regretting the purchase though. I love it!

Also, the kit that I bought includes a carafe and is actually $65 on the Blue Bottle website. Still get rinsed with shipping etc.

Still waiting for UK distribution because I am not paying £££ to import a brewer.

Looks so good though. Aramse is a good channel, some funny lowkey sarcasm.

2 Likes

Fair point, there are many appealing drippers :smiley:

Looks good, I think I remember you posting this previously now that I’ve seen it again.

Staying at my mother’s, where the morning coffee is supermarket ground coffee that’s been open for a year or more; I’m the only one who drinks it.

I’ve now discovered the “never mind the taste, feel the caffeine” double-dosing approach, and it does have some merit…

2 Likes

More Dak because the last lot was pretty crazy

2 Likes

btw, Dak are doing a promotion with Decent right now. DECENT20 code will get you 20% off at checkout.

1 Like

Flat burr hand grinder for espresso with ghost :ghost: burrs for pourover. I have no need for one but I am interested. Never had coffee from ghost burrs

2 Likes