Covfaffe - the road to despair, calling at futility and disappointment

Should’ve done an Emporium and bought all their stock then sold to everyone on here!

1 Like

was going to get Hoffman to do a youtube review and it’ll be sold out before anyone here could buy it.

2 Likes

:laughing:

Would happily pay the £64 if it’s good but not risking it until one of you plebs have got one :+1:

Would be the first thing I have ordered from Amazon for 2 years if it’s good :open_mouth:

1 Like

Coffee plebs assemble.

Yes, I love them. Rechargeable via c-type mini usb, they don’t supply the charger but I had an old phone one with the correct rating. They have no lag! They work very well for espresso too.

In other news… A mate of mine has just bought the Decent, will be going for a play this coming week! Will report back. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:
Do report back, I want one so bad!

2 Likes

Nano black mirror ordered :grimacing:

4 Likes

So this is my friend’s new Decent, he’s a tailor so he has bought it through his company to serve his customers coffee. I’m not quite there with my business, yet!

I didn’t get any chance to faff today but did have a shot out of the presets, mimicking a Cremina lever machine. Was pretty good but I expect it could be better with a fiddle with the grind. Anyway, massive want. It’s kinda cute, not big at all and solidly built. Will be back there shortly for a longer play. :star_struck:

4 Likes

So much want. Probably not prudent in the middle of the worst financial crisis since the last one.

1 Like

Yes… He has just had his only member of staff resign, so thought, fuck it, I’ll imagine she’s still here for a couple of months and blow her wages on a coffee machine. :joy:

It does look fantastic, I’m up there most weeks at least once, so will have plenty of opportunity to play. I really love the look of it. :+1:

1 Like

I’m holding out for the “Excellent” or the “Superb”. Decent is a bit uninspiring.

1 Like

I think they’re being modest tbh, it does all the things.

the prices do seem somewhat indecent tbh

1 Like

I’m sure. Just a hopeless name.

:heart_eyes: unlimited faffff possibilities with all those profiles :heart:

1 Like

One thing’s for sure, you will always be wondering if it could be better if you just fiddled a bit more. Bad for mental health.

5 Likes

Suddenly all HiFi nerds:
Sadhotgirl Huh GIF - Sadhotgirl Huh Dog Turn Head GIFs

7 Likes

Lol. Hifi? Meh. Become post-hifi like me.

1 Like

You know you can do pour over with it too?

1 Like

Sure, the possibilities for adequately named, coffee related stress are endless. :joy:

1 Like