Covfaffe - the road to despair, calling at futility and disappointment

They are cheap, pretty much their only saving grace. I make Ali lattes in quite a tall glass. I seriously doubt it would fit under the group head on that scale.

Stop by weight is pure fucking wizardry though. Going to want a bluetooth scale for that.

Nice mate, looking forward to a great espresso on my next visit :sunglasses:

Itā€™s alright, it comes in a wheelie flight case so it can be taken to bake offs :ok_hand:

1 Like

It lives!

16 Likes

Bastard! :joy:

1 Like

Wait til my wanky handles arrive!

1 Like

Sex toy meets treadmill from this angle

Gaga approves etc.

3 Likes

Ridiculous

3 Likes

Ha, you will be wired for days!

Looks very cool all the same.

One for the utility room

Graphs.

ā€œCanā€™t come now dear, I am downloading this morningā€™s coffee data into the analysis spreadsheet.ā€

4 Likes

ā€œLife is a rollercoasterā€. No Robbie, itā€™s a declining pressure profile. https://visualizer.coffee/

1 Like

Hofmann book half price

How to make the best coffee at home: The Sunday Times bestseller https://amzn.eu/d/ddsluhm

2 Likes

I saw it in Waterstones and flicked through it - itā€™s essentially a collection of his YouTube vids written down.

Saves having to listen to him.

2 Likes

I bought the Eureka Precisa bluetooth scale and it arrived today. Ā£55 delivered.

I have no idea how either
a) Eureka can produce it to sell at this price
or
b) Acaia are getting away with gouging the market at the prices they are charging.

This is a beautiful, fantastically well made, tiny scale which is quick and performs perfectly paired to the Decent for gravimetric shot control. It auto-tares via bluetooth and is completely hands off.

6 Likes

New stuff in today.

Already got a V60, Aeropress, Filter machine and, somewhere in the loft, a Delonghi espresso machine. I get a speciality on subscription and just have that, already ground, and havenā€™t really bothered with coffee too much until the wife bought me a bag for Xmas and didnā€™t realise it was beans so I decided to get the V60 back out. Purchased a cheap electric grinder and started playing around again. I am a big coffee lover but always seems so much effort except on my days off.

However Iā€™m sure the wife is more than pleased to know she has started me off on the coffee again.

5 Likes

Who is the dripper by again? I remember seeing it somewhere and that filters with the tip turned inside out can work for it.

Edit: ROK.

yes ROK. I was looking at other stuff and saw it and thought I would try it out, see if it is as no faff as they say it is

1 Like