Crack snacks

Bought the Stilton about 6 weeks ago. Well pongy.

5 Likes

Stilton is excellent on crumpets, melted under t’ grill. I also enjoy similar with Brie or Camembert.

Even moar betterer!!

I loveses a bit of smelly fromage, the pongyerer, the better. :heart_eyes:

I get some ripe Brie and keep it in the fridge to “develop” for a month or more. :+1:

Ann hates it when it’s stinking out the fridge, so puts it in a freezer bag. Then she’ll say that the fridge still stinks and put it in another freezer bag,…and so on. I think the record is 5 bags :rofl::rofl:

Just recently though, she bought a fridge box for cheese with a replaceable activated charcoal filter. Much better - the cheese can now breath without ponging out the fridge. :+1:

Just need a bedroom sized one now :rofl:

7 Likes

Damn fine things. We’ve had one for years. Refill filters from Lakeland.

1 Like

Epoisses FTW on the stinky front

3 Likes

You people have a real gift for finding expensive ways to solve simple problems! :laughing:

Stinky cheese? Blacan / trasi? Fucking jam jar or kilner jar. No stink, doesn’t dry out.

Fucking charcoal filters… :joy:

I raise you Maroilles :yum:

Probably a secondary usage case in that bungalow.

1 Like

Not enough trees in the world for that arse.

2 Likes

Once stank the ferry lounge out (and the whole train carriage afterwards :grin:)with our Maroillles-infused luggage…

3 Likes

These (not so) little buggers :drooling_face:

2 Likes

This handmade West country clotted cream fudge from Asda is extremely hard to leave alone once opened. Indeed not opening a pack up is always somewhat difficult too, if its anywhere near yer sight lines! Really yummy!!

The single origin 85% cocoa solids Ugandan dark chocolate, also from Asda is vurry nice too.

5 Likes

From Saturday afternoon, chilling in the garden child free for 24hrs

3 Likes

Took a big bag of these to Lopwell, a total flavourbomb - they disappeared in about half a nanosecond :joy:

4 Likes

Was there another bag of something similar?

Yes, these:

…which were also very tasty.

1 Like

That’s them. :+1:

1 Like

Not for me, as I am not a Tunnocks fan, but I am sure this millionaire’s shortbread would be enjoyed by some on here

2 Likes

Who on earth is not a Tunnocks fan?

4 Likes