Crack snacks

Oh fuck yeah! :jp: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Not sure this exactly qualifies as a snack, but the Goose IPA BBQ sauce certainly qualifies as a crack derivative, so here it is-

Ridiculously good for pennies.

1 Like

BBQ sauce on pizzas
team america vomit GIF

8 Likes

I get that, but it’s not real pizza is it, really ? It’s novelty pizza themed filth that tastes bonkers good.

Looks good to me - and I for one am eternally grateful to our lord and master Beelzebub for finding a way to make pizza simultaneously tastier and even moar unhealthy :smiling_imp:

Just needs tonsing-up with some pineapple pieces, black olives and anchovies, and it’d be PERFICK! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Hear hear :clap: :clap:

[CoOp Irresponsible Margherita Pizza Crisps - 150g

Very tasty.:+1:

Corrected

5 Likes

Ordered!!

1 Like

Hell yeah !

1 Like

I hope this version is a lot better than the first time out, because those were more disappointing than having a wet dream about Anne Widdicombe…

This flavour is awesome.

2 Likes

Hell no

If it’s not Neapolitan style, forget it. That’s filthy cheap barf mess.

Limp and greasy?

…but enough about me…

The chicken skin crisps (mk 1) were greasy, bland and had a really odd flavour that was nowt like when you crisp-up the chicken skin from a roast.

1 Like

My local Lidl has a new charcuterie section… These are going down far too well with Piraat 3!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Toasted crumpets and Stilton from the butcher, grilled with my sister’s apple chutney.

10 Likes

2 Likes