Cricket, lovely cricket (Part 1)

Promising first over.

|Roy not out - 11
|Buttler not out - 4
|Extras|0nb 1w 0b 0lb|1|

Coverage apart from BBC text, anyone?

“These contrite men have suffered enough. Let them play,” said Greg Dyer, head of the players’ union.

Fuck off Dyer. They weren’t contrite when they did it and didn’t give a fuck about the outcome other than trying to get an advantage. Cheating cunts don’t deserve to play again on the world stage,

The ACA are a shower of twats. The ‘they were only following orders’ defence was trashed 70-odd years ago and certainly should not be given any credence in this case. There needs to be a complete clearout of the senior folk at CA and the ACA to get this crap sorted out properly.

What’s the betting they lift Smith’s ban ?

Warner is finished.

I doubt they are stupid enough to try it as the general public (who hardly count), the sponsors (who do count a lot) and the media are all dead against it. But, it wouldn’t surprise me if they tested the water.

Warner should never play for Australia again. He is lucky not to have received a more severe penalty as he is an unprincipled tool.

It’s nice to see such natural acting from great sportsmen…

1 Like
4 Likes

That’s a spot on description of TMS. Love it.

114/5 :confounded:

Looking a bit more respectable now. 253-7.

Anyway the big story of the day is the new Aussie official slogan…

Dream with us, smile with us

What.The.Fuck.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

…cheat with us

:+1: Moar accuraterer

2 Likes

I think maybe they should just play a bit of cricket…

Enjoying Mark Nicholas on Talk Sport. :+1:

How does it compare with TMS?

Very well I think, lots of enthusiasm. I think that TMS has changed anyway with Henry Blofeld retiring and lost a it’s Public School whimsy. It felt a bit more prole over the summer. This is along the same lines with Nicholas providing a bit of old school tie, Darren Gough is token Yorkie, then there are the likes of Bumble, Atherton and others to provide knowledge and humour. It’s good I reckon.

Been following it on BBC news link, there is a discussion from TMS gang but a few minutes behind the play.

Anything would be an improvement over Rob Key on Sky. Gets right on my tits.

Biguglydopeycunt. :grin:

1 Like

Quite.

What particularly annoys me about him is when he emphasises all of the wrong words in practically every sentence of drivel he spouts.

1 Like