Crimes against cuisine (for all your vegan and Marmite matters)

Not vegan bollocks but vegan ‘cheese’

Lovely with a bit of pineapple on a pizza.

2 Likes

What the fuck…

Welcome to your new godforsaken backwater… er… I mean, thread :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t like it

Yes, it’s a crime.

Some crimes are worth it, like marmite vegan cheese.

1 Like

Time to show this again.

There we go.

3 Likes

Hel and I weren’t in the slightest bit concerned with vegans until the food industry suddenly started taking a disproportionate interest in less than 1% of the population, and restaurants so eager to jump on the trend have started stripping their menus of anything veggie and with cheese to appeal to this overhyped food fashion.

I mean, life without haloumi, fuck off.

1 Like

Squeaky cheese. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These

Cumberland non-sausages and Caramelised Onion non-sausages

WTF?

If you are going to do this vegan shit, man up and buy lentils

3 Likes

What self respecting vegan would choose to eat in KFC, Subway or Creggs ffs. The only place to eat vegan food is Govinda’s in Soho.

1 Like

Apparently

Bloody EU, why aren’t we out already? :smile:

2 Likes

Shameful confession. I have eaten and enjoyed vegan burgers. Won’t ever replace a mouthful of beef (oo-er), but not terrible.

you mean vegan disks. Anyone tried vegan balls in tomato sauce with their spaghetti

and whilst I am at, can someone explain the biology of where a vegan egg comes from…

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/follow-your-heart-vegan-egg-60010366?skuid=010366&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&gclsrc=aw.ds&&&gclid=CjwKCAjwuqfoBRAEEiwAZErCsh-_2BLgqSdqmKGz_cLORMlBGoAMzXpdeSjm2Rib3cB62gGQN47xrRoCoaEQAvD_BwE

An egg plant :thinking:

10 Likes

I had some vegan grated cheese on my rice last week
Truly disgusting stuff

2 Likes

It’s just a pack of powder in that egg type box - It needs mixing with cold water to make i tinto egg material. It costs £6 for enough to make 10 eggs. Quite expensive I would say.

I don’t think it is supposed to be enjoyable. Vegans don’t do enjoyment, It’s a penance.

1 Like