Crimes against cuisine (for all your vegan and Marmite matters)

Me too, better marmite butter interaction.

1 Like

I like both but can’t imagine them together :thinking:

1 Like

wow

actually if I liked bananas, which I don’t, I’d give this a spin

My mum used to make us banana and Marmite sandwiches when we were kids.

Didn’t she like you? :joy:

3 Likes

Is it even possible to not like bananas? What?

Alien. That’s it.

I like ripe bananas. I don’t like them in any way green and even if they are just yellow I have difficulty. Other people like them in those other ways but they are rong.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Bananas are wonderful. I wouldn’t put them on pizza, though.

Nutella and Banana calzone in the ooni :drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

No marmite? Fucking pussy.

Dad has always had marmite and peanut butter sandwiches. All the rong. He also drinks Arnold Palmers. Rong.

1 Like

The bananas we get to eat in th UK are *pathetic.

Ripen at home - fuck off

*I do still eat them occasionally, but leave them to ripen for several days before they become remotely edible.

I like them what I call ripe but not fizzy.

Only curry :yum:

Thai bananas (Small, sweet dumpy looking things) in porridge made with coconut milk + a dash of honey is nice.

4 Likes

yes - I can take them or leave em. Dont like the texture, too sweet for me. We dont buy them, and I’d never choose them as an ingredient on a menu.

They are amost at the bottom of the list of fruit I’d choose to eat (strawberries are below - I am allergic) - even Durian is higher up the list.

Now that’s an interesting fruit, like something died in your mouth.

1 Like

I don’t mind it…

When I was working at our Malaysian outpost, I was often invited for dinner for amazing home cooked food, but they always politely asked if i minded Durian as part of the inevitable fruit platter for afters. I dont mind it, but the dinner party hosts always took it outside to eat…

1 Like