Design / Wayne's World

You could start one.

Thought that was Tom Hanksā€¦

2 Likes

And thatā€™s why you wouldnā€™t :grinning:

3 Likes

His beer goggles need fixing :grinning:

1 Like

I may be going to Unst tomorrow to purchase some LPs and Iā€™ve just noticed heā€™s also selling this clock. Iā€™m sure it would fit in with the Abigailā€™s Party type decor favoured by some here :grinning:

6 Likes

Is it waterproof? :thinking:

1 Like

How much?

Ā£80

1 Like

Oooh might be interested in that!

Sorry I know youā€™re not his selling agent but have you seen it and know the rough diameter to give a sense of size?

No, Iā€™m waiting for a reply on the condition of a bunch of 17 records heā€™s selling. If itā€™s positive I will propose going over there tomorrow. Iā€™ll keep you posted.

1 Like

Plywood Teak Armchair 476A - designed by Hartmut Lohmeyer for Wilkhahn

6 Likes

For a while this morning I thought that we might have returned to tweed jacket weather, so I broke this little fellow out. Heā€™s a lapel pin if itā€™s not obvious.

Sadly it all turned rather shart shortly afterwards, but better days canā€™t be that far away, can they?

6 Likes

The 400 armchair - designed by Alvar Aalto (1936)

:heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Now I just need to work out where to put it.

The downstairs khazi is also an option.

9 Likes

With much thanks to @pmac for collecting and packing this with great care to ship it down, here it is where I think it will end up for the next couple of decades (have the small problem of the chimney inspection plate to navigate first).

14 Likes

Dat wallpaper thoā€¦

3 Likes

Lovely isnā€™t it :blush:

2 Likes

At least it draws your eyes away from the hideous clock.

3 Likes

Nice camouflage.

1 Like

Glad it arrived unscathed!

:+1:

1 Like