Design / Wayne's World

Masterclass in how to pack a fragile item so that it arrives exactly in the condition it left in :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Clock design concept: pointing to every bit of hideous 70s nostalgia.

1 Like

More’s the pity

4 Likes

Opposite the gaming sweet spot :+1:

2 Likes

I like the clock, but am old enough to remember the relief when turd-brown decor stopped being a thing :ok_hand:

1 Like

What’s the hairdryer for ?

The clue’s in the name.

5 Likes

The Tank Chair, sat in one of those, very nice it was too. However, a tad pricey for me…could make one though:)

1 Like

Same relief I’ll feel when dull as fuck ‘neutral tones’ and minimalist decor get to fuck.

That said, there’s never a justification for turd brown ceilings :poop: :clown_face:

1 Like
1 Like

I managed to get a lovely little mid century record cabinet that is basically a miniature version of my magic box desk in style. I had to have it. :grinning:

11 Likes

Is that a shit load of granite under the Techie?

I think it’s granite. It was a spare bit that I got from the stonemason who did my late mother’s headstone. I had it cut to size to fit the card table that I used to have the SP10 on top of.

It’s handy as the new cabinet would be happy with a regular size turntable but not a behemoth like my SP10 with a 12" arm.

4 Likes

Hel bought me this lovely glass lamp I was after for the office.

I can’t quite remember who the designer was but it’ll come to me.

12 Likes

Nice chode :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Lisa Johansson Pape.

1 Like

Helen Keller?

(not entirely fair as I do quite like it but the joke was too obvious)

1 Like

Word of the week

Rick James pad as featured in Homes and Gardens magazine 1979 :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Fuck me, you could move straight in there. :grinning:

2 Likes