Doggos

At one point I had 5 puppies chewing my laces

17 Likes

Know that feeling well. This was us nearly 2 years ago

15 Likes

Awful scenes.

Baldy-belly Rafa the greyhound with Tara soaking-up the warmth on a chilly evening -

14 Likes

. . . aaaaaand the insane levels of hyperactivity continue unabated…

16 Likes

Starkly different weather today - warm & sunny down on the beach near Seahouses. So that was Spring…

17 Likes

We had our spring on Monday
Been horrible since

1 Like

Looking better from the middle of next week though the Easter weekend

‘Normal Service’ resumed here for our last day - rain, cold NE wind, short, fat, incredibly-annoying human present, but nice to spend some time with some great dogs. Going to be River’s (2nd left greyhound) last holiday as she’s on her way out aged 14, but still loving every minute of her time on the beach with her friends…

Three dogs pointing in the general direction of ‘walkies’, one watching Sam adoringly…

14 Likes

Dogs paradise that part of the world, Barnaby likes nothing better than rolling in the sand and feeling the North sea waves lapping beneath his tail. One of the most dog friendly areas I know.

2 Likes

When my B-i-L and his wife were visiting my Northumbrian in-laws they used to take their very much loved dog to Cresswell beach, twenty-odd miles south of you. She absolutely loved it. So much so that when she died they made a special trip to scatter her ashes in the dunes there.

They even managed a joke about the ashes scene in The Big Lebowski.

5 Likes

Cresswell to Amble is one the best. Summers evening, slack water like a millpond.

2 Likes

Fantastic weather today, on our third walk already.

Imgur

15 Likes

Amy gave Cooper a bath :rofl::heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Why would you do this to me… :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Saffy has reclaimed her bedroom :smile:

8 Likes

Enjoying the sun.

11 Likes

Thu is pickup day.

We have named her Nellie

23 Likes

Gorgeous, congratulations!

1 Like

Excellent name. Our cockerpoo is also Nellie.
Please make sure you have really decent insurance in case of meningitis. Our insurance company have only paid 2/3 of the bill

2 Likes