Doggos

Been for a walk at St Aidans RSPB.

No birds so here’s a photo of the boys.

16 Likes

When we first got Ruby, a local gamekeeper laughed at me and said in about 10 years you’ll have a good pub dog there…

11 1/2 years later I’m still waiting for that day to come.

She just cannot settle down in the pub, always on the scrounge.

18 Likes

Who wouldn’t want to give her a little treat, lovely girl, and she gets you out to the pub. Win, win.

1 Like

Yeah, she’s irresistible really.

She always gets spoilt (spoiled?) at our local, has done from day one, the bar staff even give her treats over the bar, and she sometimes gets a drip tray to “clean” :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

:joy: I’ve got a mental image of a drunken Gordon Setter, they’re leggy at the best of times, go for it Ruby.

1 Like

The Zig tomming

8 Likes

13 Likes

Scout seems pretty well integrated into the house, except for a few run ins with Napoleon :grimacing:

20 Likes

Christmas beer delivery has arrived by DHL.

6 Likes

Maddie is fascinated with the fire, she’s been staring at it for nearly an hour.

:man_shrugging:

13 Likes

At least it had a Police Man and Doggy guarding it.

1 Like

Hildur, on the other hand, is just dozing on the sofa.

10 Likes

She is just staggered that you are burning coal considering what it now costs.

3 Likes

The zigs favourite new spot

10 Likes

We (well Luna) appear to have produced a gaggle of land-sharks

26 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Buddy was admitted to the PDSA Hospital this morning for his scheduled operation to remove the broken canine tooth. The op was a success and Buddy seems absolutely fine. After a quick run around the park, he’s back home sleeping off the stress of the day.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that his gum heals up nicely without any complications or infection. Buddy is well overdue a bit of good luck.

25 Likes

First fire since last winter - Tara well pleased.

26 Likes

Ziggy and his Dumbo ears

19 Likes

Rosie and Cooper just now.

16 Likes