Doggos

Haha , just sent mrs pilgrim the link , just sent me this pic back. Just taken. With , these two bums

wouldn’t wait 80 minutes let alone 80 days !

6 Likes

I’ll ask him.

1 Like

Abby knows how to enjoy life at 17

12 Likes

9 Likes

That’s an amazing age for a large dog.:+1:

1 Like

Rosie & Tilly fairly recently…

5 Likes

Ha ha, my 18 yo cats, Sony and Jasmine, won’t let Ruby anywhere near them, she risks a severe nose clawing if she sticks it too close. This is after 6 years in the same house, and Ruby is really gentle around them. They just fucking hate her, the little shits.

TBH the cats are snide little twats. Jasmine especially is a little cunt who will happily ignore her litter tray and go and piss wherever she fancies, like in a washing basket, under Claires desk, or, and I expect this is just trolling, in Ruby’s bed. Oddly, she never shits anywhere except the tray.

2 Likes

Haha, Rosie and Tilly are bezzy mates, Poppy (Tillys sister) can’t really stand Rosie and Rosie knows it and they give each other ‘space’.

1 Like

How to make school better.

4 Likes

The wife decided to dress the dog this evening. In youngest offspring’s pyjamas

5 Likes

10 Likes

The diet’s going well.

1 Like

Got her at 6months and was expecting 12 to 14 years She’s still here! And a lovely cantankerous old lady she is too. When she was young she was thin as a rake and refused pet food, so we’ve always cooked for her. Mmmm…

2 Likes

Lap dog.

8 Likes

Owners looking like their dogs - only a few grey hairs required.

2 Likes

You don’t look very happy, did your Toyota break down?

2 Likes

I’m full of cold verging on man flu. And the Yaris is still fine thanks in my father in laws ownership :wink:

1 Like

10 Likes

9 Likes

Been for a ride in the new motor yet?