Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

He absolutely shit the bed today.

That should be in ‘The Something Nice’ thread

Yes. And not on here twice in 3 posts :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s not there twice, he replied quoting my post with a picture of the special edition beers they did with a robot fighting trump after he was elected.

Sadly, he will be confirmed. Republican senators are more frightened of an angry Trump scuttling their re-election aspirations than they are of an angry electorate.
A raving, conspiracy theory spewing partisan hack will be the swing vote on the Supreme Court. If one was to read the transcripts of Kavanaugh’s testimony without attribution, the natural reaction would be “that Sean Hannity, he’s incorigable”.
Good night, 'merican justice.

1 Like

That died a long, long time ago

Deep flaws and cracks, but I hate to think what this current administration would have achieved without the judicial branch to hold it in check.

Absolutely.
The independence of the Judiciary from the Executive is essential for any democracy to function properly.
Trump is attempting to blur the lines

1 Like

‘I’m gonna build a wall. A great wall, a really great Wall of sound. It’ll be the best. Totally great. Bigly”

EDIT: Frightening resemblance to Neil Young.

3 Likes

Evil Art Garfunkel.

Related; I’m surprised Trump hasn’t handed out a posthumous pardon for Phil Spector. Seems like his sort of chap.

1 Like

Hmmmm, Trump is now ordering the FBI to take a second look at Kavanaugh. When the pussy grabber won’t plant his flag on your hill, you know somethings up :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Martin Rowson in The Guardian

3 Likes

Is that image doctored?

Apparently not.

https://secondnexus.com/news/brett-kavanaugh-hearing-women-reaction/?utm_content=inf_10_1164_2&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=GTAK&tse_id=INF_f5fc6610c2ad11e8872dc93302272904

Fucking scary how this is turned into a photo opportunity.

'Murica ! Fuck Yeah !!!

1 Like

Something for the fans of the Baroque to listen to…:smirk:.

I particularly enjoyed a poignant little vignette called Before I Proceed, I’d Like To Hear The Other Side Of The Argument Against Cervical Cancer from the ‘To All the Broads I’ve Nailed Before’ e.p.