Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

That would be betterer

3 Likes

Worth remembering

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/worse-hypocrisy-americans-are-living-shadow-tyranny

Burnt Orange Cunt

2 Likes

One of the comments

1 Like

This should be an interesting side-show to our shit show

2 Likes

7 Likes

Pure undiluted evil

3 Likes

W…T…F…

Long but interesting. He’s in so much trouble.

2 Likes

The worst of it is there are so many Americans that are quite happy to just “follow orders”.

Absolute filth - a lot of their granddads and great grandads died fighting this very ideal.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for the day he gets nicked.
No doubt there will be riots when it happens.

As you say long but interesting. I wonder just how much of the same has gone in London and who is tarnished there.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be in the least surprised if Muller’s investigations bring him across the pond - especially with Cambridge Analytica and I had also read mention of Farage as a person of interest (the right kind) :pray:

3 Likes

Please, please tell me that that is fake news. Surely even his administration wouldn’t stoop that low. If it is true then move it to the CP thread so I / we can deliver many, many, bigly blows to the shrivelled orange prick

I’m not to sure it isn’t now. He had replied to people asking the same thing last night with links to a load of other news sources on the story but they’ve disappeared. :thinking:

6 Likes

FFS

PMs litany of fuck ups

vs the CV of Obamas last CofS

What the fuck has the world come to when PM can even think he is qualified to act as CofS to the office of the President.

Think it’s more a case of trump having run out of muricans willing to work for the slime mould.

He needs an immigrant workforce.

1 Like