Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Yes, yes it does.

4 Likes

And then some.

2 Likes

and then a whole lot more !

3 Likes

More moron than mere cunt.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m feeling the love.

2 Likes

Don’t.

2 Likes

Euphemism for a stress-reliever I presume.

2 Likes
4 Likes

I think he mistyped, the T and F are quite close to each other.

“Woman (young)” :joy: …just…why? Demented.

1 Like

From the Grauniad website

16:04

Trump’s Twitter was hacked by Dutch security researcher

Donald Trump’s Twitter account was hacked last week, after a Dutch researcher correctly guessed the president’s password: “maga2020!”.

Victor Gevers, a security expert, had access to Trump’s direct messages, could post tweets in his name and change his profile, de Volkskrant reported.

Gevers – who previously managed to log into Trump’s account in 2016 – gained access by guessing Trump’s password. Maga2020, a popular tag for Trump’s re-election campaign, was Gevers’ fifth attempt – and it worked.

5 Likes

That’s obviously fake, it would be MAGA2020!!!

It’s like Spaceballs.

2 Likes

" Expectations were so low for the president after his performance in the first debate than anything more dignified than an on-camera fart would have been hailed as presidential and sophisticated. "
:rofl:

1 Like

I was listening to music until 2am and when I returned to the living room they were just coming on to the stage.

I managed to watch just over an hour but started to lose the will to live and went to bed. Overall it was more dignified than the first abortive attempt at debate but there was only one clear winner last night…

Kristen Welker. Outstanding!

1 Like

Whoever rewrote the rules for the 3rd debate and insisted on muting microphones while each candidate gave initial answers to the questions.

And look who is one of the quoted Twitterers.

6 Likes

4 Likes