Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 2)

I saved that to my local files it was that good. Still makes me crease to this day.

3 Likes

Holly Valance, said billionaires wife

While the UK has a Russian problem, the US has a Saudi one.

2 Likes

Jared Kushner. Anything touched by the hand of this imbecile is a bum deal at best.

Not sure he’s an imbecile, I think he’s quite smart. He’s just devoid of any sense of ethics or morality.

1 Like

You may be right here, although I guess you get into Harvard if your fraudster dad donates $2.5 million. Heading up Trumps social media campaign can be viewed in two ways. 1) Genius that got Trump elected along with and thanks to C.A and Bannon. 2) A dirty protest enjoyed by morons that has eroded truth to nothingness.

On reflection Imbecile is wrong, spoiled power hungry delusionalist might suffice?

I suspect Bannon and CA were far more instrumental in Trump’s election than Trump or Kushner were. I suspect Putin also pulled strings pretty hard for that too.

The Russian involvement I had thought would appall America but seemingly Murcanman is quite OK with it.

Fucked beyond potato.

1 Like

The level of cognitive dissonance going on with those fuck-knuckles is mind blowing. And it seems incredibly prevalent in GOP circles, but I guess when you’ve spent your entire life being indoctrinated by church and Fox News, it’s not surprising.

Religion, shit it.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
9 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/27/trump-says-he-feared-being-pelted-with-very-dangerous-fruit-rallies/

1 Like

"They were going to hit — they were going to hit hard,” he said.
The man fears tomatoes, I trust he is pelted with them by aged veterans repeatedly. OK, they can’t chase too fast but the bone spurs might slow Trump down a bit?

2 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F4PZXuk3TsM

3 Likes

Makes you realise how dangerous it was to hold that press conference at a garden centre. Such courage.

5 Likes
3 Likes

The burn here.

11 Likes

Landing a beauty on Fox News too.

11 Likes

Roe Vs Wade to be overturned, draft report leaked. Although expected, it’s fucking shocking.

1 Like