Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 2)

Haha, fucking hell

7 Likes

Extraordinary, even by the completely fucked up standards of Trump’s administration.

I was shouting that (I really must stop doing that) at the radio this morning. This sort of thing brings the whole process into disrepute :frowning_face:.

The Gorilla channel is just as bizarre.

1 Like

The woman giving evidence never witnessed it, hearsay from someone else. That someone hasn’t given evidence. I just fucking hate hearsay being handled around as fact, it does nothing but undermine a case.

1. Most of her evidence wasn’t hearsay, but reporting things she actually heard.
  2. The parts that were hearsay might be enough to force the people involved to testify under oath.
  1. I know

2. Those who were there are, apparently, willing to testify to deny it happened.

“sparks widespread moccasins” opportunity missed.

2 Likes

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/06/1110036950/cipollone-testify-jan-6-committee

2 Likes

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/14/steve-bannon-audio-trump-declare-victory

2 Likes

13 Likes
6 Likes

Good. Now hang the cunt

3 Likes

12 months or a large fine only I’m afraid.

He will appeal.
But there is not much to appeal against.
The prosecution were quite clever and made these charges very simple for the jury.
Bannon’s legal team didn’t even offer a defence.

Much more serious stuff coming down the track which won’t be a simple for the jury, but the defendants will already be starting from a position where they have been found guilty of withholding evidence.
It is a pretty good prosecution strategy.

Senator Josh Hawley R(MO), Jan. 6 . . .

How it began . . .

How it ended . . .

:rofl:

1 Like

Trump is killing Republican poll numbers going into the Mid-Terms, so now they’re threatening/bribing him . . .

Also Governor Ron DeSantis (Republicunt, Florida) is leading Trump in almost every poll for the 2024 nomination.

2 Likes

No more than he deserves.

Not sure he’s going to live that long…

2 Likes