Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 2)

What with that & the failure of his chosen candidate in Georgia it’s been a bad couple of days for Trump.

Some good news at least :smiley:

8 Likes

There was a similar-ish news story reported yesterday in the USA. Hertz had a deliberate plan of reporting cars stolen for some level of financial gain, whilst they were still with customers. That meant customers were being incarcerated on false accusations. It’s going to cost Hertz (or at least their insurers) $168m, but absolutely no one responsible is suffering any consequences.

I wouldn’t call a $1.6 million fine any form of justice.

This is worth a listen The Coming Storm - 1. The Dead Body - BBC Sounds

It digs out some very interesting connections.

The whole series is great

Yes, I didn’t mean just listen to the one episode, lol.

1 Like
3 Likes

A lot of people are also wondering what might have been tossed into Ivana’s coffin when she was buried.

2 Likes

It apparently took a lot of burly men to carry a coffin containing a 7-8st woman

2 Likes

What on earth would he want to bury with her?

If whatever he wants ‘burying’ are paper records he would be better off burning them.
Anything else would be better off hidden somewhere else.
It is not beyond imagination that if people really believe there is something in there there could be a court order to exhume the grave at some time in the future.

Gold.

Erm, of course there’s nothing in the coffin. It’s just funny (to me anyway), that because it’s Trump and his band of merry incompetents we’re talking about , nothing can be discounted :grinning:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I want the bone spurs one.

4 Likes

Reality is definitely stranger than fiction around that man. At least every fuckwit who should be avoided will soon have an ID card

Time for the “grift card” line again.

1 Like

Holy fuck the website is real, $99 per card :scream:

Not even real cards, NFTs so he hasn’t even laid out any cash to have them printed up.

Can imagine that will go down with his supporters and their intellect.

“No it’s not an actual card it’s a virtual one, you own the rights to the card but there isn’t actually a card”

(sound of AR15 magazines clicking home)

2 Likes
3 Likes