Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

And it was in the scum so it must be true. And, or, false.
Who can tell anymore :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Doofus understands so little about personal responsibility he calls it ‘blame’ -

1 Like

Hahahahaaaaaa

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Top C*nts Cards

Just been watching him on Sky News.

Apparently (according to him) USA has passed the peak, now they are going to make the economy stronger and get America working again. The lockdown needs to end soon.

I can’t help thinking that his words, or more importantly his actions, may well cause deaths on a biblical scale.

Ah well, at least school shootings in March were the lowest on record for many years.

7 Likes

Weeks ago they were advising not to open up countries until there were under 60 deaths/infections a day, seems to be going out the window a bit now

Literally just a bunch of fucking names from all the sports he watches on TV all day.

Is it really reasonable to expect anything more, from such a cerebral minnow ?

Ahem?

Anyone see the planted journalist and question in tRumps briefing tonight?
Q. About infection leak from Wuhan lab to local market that US State Dept warned about via email at the time but China ignored.
A. tRump, don’t want to talk about that right now, not appropriate at this time.

When has he EVER been that circumspect or so willing not to blame someone/anyone else for anything??

1 Like

15 Likes

BBC News - Police find 17 bodies at New Jersey nursing home after anonymous tip

I see he is now all guns blazing in full reverse, saying the lockdown can end in s phased way but that individual states are responsible.

This is sufficient for his supporters to take to the streets and protest at the continuing lockdown. See the gun toting brigade in Michigan.

Fuck me, what a mess of a country.

4 Likes

8 Likes

fucking idiots

Does the other side of the sign have DNR on it?

Dumb Nasty Republican?

1 Like

Mosdef

1 Like