Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Looks like there might be a setting which shows an explicit reply directly below.

3 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes

I still can’t understand how multi-billionaire Donald Trump managed to pull such a good looking wench as Melania, baffles me. Perhaps she doesn’t like men with big hands, yeh that’s got to be it.

1 Like

Likes being fisted but has an incredibly small and tight vagina perhaps?

Grim.

I think her facial expression is more “Can’t wait for that life insurance policy to pay out”.

1 Like

Yep, seems to describe Trump succinctly.

2 Likes

The latest sex payment tape recording confirms payments were made two months before the election.

He’s literally a four year old who wandered into the adults playground.

Bound to end in tears.

Superb, could have gone in the joke thread

3 Likes

This is as likely as anything else.

Except, of course, that Twitter is banned in Iran so the message won’t have been received…

1 Like

The Nuremberg Defence.

People Are Loving How Savagely This British TV Presenter Questioned Sean Spicer https://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/people-are-loving-how-savagely-this-bbc-presenter?s=mobile_app&utm_term=.fdM7rk12k#.ydaQ9xY0x

1 Like

I saw a bloke who won quite a few million on the euro lottery interviewed.
He was asked what was the best thing and he said ‘Not having to work anymore in a job I hated and suddenly becoming at least 5 times better looking than I was before!’

4 Likes

Street Superman impersonator, it’s a job in Hollywood.

1 Like

Fucking hell, some joker must have planted that last week specially. WTF has he done for Hollywood? “The greatest prick since …”

Your choice here.

1 Like

Apparently the police have drawn up a shortlist of 7.6 billion suspects

5 Likes

12 Likes

5 Likes

Fingers crossed…

7 Likes

This is the sort of person in some senior leadership positions in the US:

3 Likes