Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Sorry I forgot - silly me.

4 Likes

Elegant response from Comey to another trump tirade.

James Comey :heavy_check_mark: @Comey

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.” — FDR

3:06 PM - Jan 12, 2019

](https://twitter.com/Comey/status/1084104237649461250)

1 Like

4 Likes

Pants on fire in 3,2…

9 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

LOL.
And when Britain send us their people, they’re not sending us their best . . . they’re bringing alcohol, they’re bringing disease, they’re sending religious zealots . . . and, I assume, some good people.

2 Likes

1 Like

Quite the thread here, from a ew days ago

EDIT - already posted. I knew I’d seen it somewhere!! Soz

And then this from last night

Notice Trump and his allies never talk about shutting down the Mueller probe anymore? The new strategy is going to be blocking release or subjecting it to such heavy redaction as to render it useless, claiming “executive privilege”.
Amongst his many areas of expertise, Trump has also claimed to be one of the foremost legal minds of our time and that he regularly reads legal decisions. One would think that United States vs. Nixon 418 US 683 would have caught his attention at some time :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

One thing we at least know about Muller is that he has, so far, legally outmanoeuvred Trump at every turn.

I have no doubt Muller knows exactly to what extent Trump and the GOP will try and suppress the report but hopefully has put in place the necessary safeguards - what they might be I have no idea tho’.

1 Like
1 Like

LOL, look at that smile. Guaranteed he pestered Melabia for days on end asking “how many sleeps till the burgers and pizza”.

2 Likes

I commented on Twitter it looks like the thing is the most proud of, ever. His yuuugest achievement.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :drooling_face::drooling_face:

Ahem, ummm Trump is bad.

2 Likes

:smirk:

3 Likes

It shows the limits of his awareness that he thinks modern athletes could only default to burgers fries & pizza and not anything actually healthy.

5 Likes