Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

I think Usain Bolt basically subsisted on fried chicken, and he did OK

He’s clearly a deeply unimaginative man.

He probably got paid - Product placement like this is worth a fair bit. Whilst it will be obviously classless and inappropriate to the right thinking man - there are very few who could pass for this in middle Murica

Oh no, he’s got quite an active imagination, just not terribly inspired.

1 Like

Burdergate update . . .

White House says it was 300 burgers . . . cunt has to lie even when there is no possible reason to. And notice he feels the need to point out that he personally paid.

How feckless does a President have to be for even a fast food chain to feel there’s no downside to trolling him on Twitter?

9 Likes

8 Likes

Old gag updated

5 Likes

#TenYearChallenge

1 Like

Not about Trump directly but brilliant

6 Likes

8 Likes

19 Likes

I want to give that more likes :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

If the news about Cohen’s testimony is correct it looks like the conspiracy shit is hitting the impeachment fan for Trump today. The upcoming cover for The New Yorker captures the current situation nicely:

4 Likes

He’ll be wishing he’d shredded Cohen, along with the documents.

2 Likes

Rudy Giuliani has spent the last couple of days trying to do another clean up on. Seems despite numerous times in live and print interviews and on Twitter the “no collusion by Trump or the Trump campaign” claim was made, that wasn’t what was meant.
The newest story; there might have been collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia but not between Trump himself and Russia :rofl:
The goalposts are now in the parking lot outside the stadium.

6 Likes

We’ve had enough of experts…

3 Likes

Has anyone seen the video of the fucking cunts trying to intimidate the Native American elder, Nathan Philips, peacefully protesting at the Lincoln Memorial. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I don’t want to post it up as I can feel the rage building again even now thinking about it.

This is his response (the original video is also on this thread if you want to watch it).

You can still hear the fucking cunts shouting in the background

4 Likes

Yes, I’d boot that little wet-wipe off a cliff without a moment’s hesitation.

2 Likes