DONATIONS ANONYMOUS - It's LOPWELL Raffle Time

Sirs!

In order to keep this toilet clean of ads and online, it’s time to get in touch with your spirit of generosity.

Everybody knows you have: Amazing / God awful / Strange Curios you would like to donate so please PM me. Please Do Not post your generous donations here as it will Ruin the surprise.

A separate post for raffle tickets will be forthcoming.

3 Likes

Oh no, that would not do at all. It shall be, a surprise, out of the blue. A delightfully cold dish, but not that cold…

3 Likes

I’ll have root about in the back of my van!.

Got to be something I can send that will put a smile on someone’s face.

3 Likes

Luxury bucket?

3 Likes

Maybe it should be like secret santa, everyone puts a tenner in, and gives the shittiest item that even the local dump/charity shop has knocked back to the chosen recipient

The tickets need to be fought over and coveted due to the high likelihood of striking gold.

Would a 20th century audiophile PCI soundcard be the right tone for a donation? :grin:

Not now you have reveled it.

Please to PM all generous offers.

:Please no hifi related stuff, - who needs that?

My inbox is pregnant with anticipation…

I keep thinking it’s got to be bad, but not that bad. Then I remember Boamigo.

Like good food the aim is for the prizes to be: ‘Salty’ ‘Sweet’ and ‘Sour’ in terms of winners pleasure

There has to be some decent stuff otherwise we might as well say “everyone donate £7.50” and not bother.

Are you suggesting that it is comprehensively fucked and full to overflowing?

Wait, were there ‘sweet’ things last time? I have no memory of that.

1 Like

This Raffle is 'New and Improved" so far as there are fuck all prizes currently due to portlyman indifference.

1 Like

When buzzing this much on raffle sweetness memory ceases to record proceedings.

2 Likes

I’m sure you are doing wonders for this year’s raffle uptake.

bored-sick

BUZZING
sweetness

1 Like