Dr Cunties coolade Sunglasses emporium

I have a feeling that this thread is a way for Simon to compensate for being booted ( :smirk:) off the PFM equivalent of the cuntyboot thread.

The thread, and particularly the title, lacks the subtlety of the really high quality, sophisticated trolling we used to get get on here. There is no place for the true wind-up artist on the AA any longer. It is all just crassness and excess these days…

2 Likes

I am truly looking for new sunglasses - and @Gyroscope has shown me the way. The title of the thread just shows I couldn’t be arsed.

thats wonderful for you. We have a pair at home that hurts her head. Send me money and you have have a white pair. You might need to cough up for new lenses though.

:face_with_monocle:

Nice try.

There is something attractive in this fresh decent. Perhaps the death of taste is magnetic in some way?

Inevitable Ziggy vision

4 Likes

Ray-Ban Wayfarers.

Soooooo 1990s :unamused:

2 Likes

Like Oakleys?

2 Likes

Timeless. :smiley: The B&L lenses in Ray-Bans are nice.

I don’t like Oakleys outside of sailing or a sports pitch.

Choice is highly dependent on head shap ofc, but I bought similar to these a couple years ago.
https://www.ray-ban.com/uk/sunglasses/RB8316%20MALE%20008-rb8316-gunmetal/8053672189216?category_Id=1673901

1 Like

I agree but the whole Wayfarer schtick :confounded:

I never spend more than £20 on sunglasses. They all get broken, sat on or lost within a year or two of purchase.

3 Likes

Are they still B&L?, they were absorbed into Luxottica which is one of the biggest monopoly/rackets going.

Luxottica own most of the big retailers as well, when they fell out with Oakley they stopped selling them, then swooped in and bought them out when they went splat.

Aviators will be the in thing this summer.

Quite possibly. I’m living in a time warp.