eBay stuff (Part 1)

About £500 over a private sale. Depends how much value you put on service/buying from a reputable dealer.

The Adicts MM cart, Valhalla the basic 1 speed power supply, and although its got new sub-chassis, not sure black lined bearing is newer Cirkus.

new price is better

1 Like

The LVlll is a nice thing to have but it’s a fairly basic LP12. It’s quite a lot of money in this spec. £2200 buys a lot of nice turntables

1 Like

Nicer turntables. :grinning:

5 Likes

Over £2k for a fruit box? Not this soldier, whatever the ‘spec’

If he’s happy to buy an old belt drive t/t tell him to try and find a nice PT Anni :wink:

4 Likes
4 Likes

This is better :+1:

There is another Voyd on AoS which would be better than the basic Scottish trampoline

3 Likes

Expect this would be very good.
Early STST Motus with nice Kuzma arm.

https://www.on-off-hifi.de/487-0-PLS15402-FD-Neu%2Bim%2BSortiment%2Bstst%2BMotus%2BI%2Bmit%2BKuzma%2BStogi%2BS%2Bgebraucht.html

6 Likes

Absolutely murders the LP12 (assuming you want to hear what’s on the record). On of the few bits of hifi I regret selling.

3 Likes

U once had hifi?

6 Likes
3 Likes

For £2,000 this will absolutely piss over the LP12, it’s emporium but it’s a bloody good price for a battery psu Anni

3 Likes

And there lies the problem

2 Likes

Yeah, and as you know, he’s got a Voyd (better than any of those above) that I would give my left bollock for. Sadly left bollocks are not doing particularly well on eBay atm :frowning_face:

1 Like

Over supply

2 Likes

Exactly. I would offer them both, but they were rendered harmless many years ago.

I recall u also have an oversupply of record players?

Non Emporium PT Anni.

Not so much an oversupply. I prefer to think of it as an adequate supply.

:wink:

Anyway, a Voyd Ref would fit in nicely with my unnecessary turntable wants. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I always thought the Anni was the most beautifully delicate sound. It’s easy to prefer it to the Voyd, which is much fuller.

Both these make the LP12 should coarse. No idea why anyone would spend £2k on a Linn, let alone the current price!

3 Likes

I am sure @coco will bring it up for the inaugural Fetler weekender :+1:

1 Like