eBay stuff (Part 2)

Appears to be a bit of a shed.

A long way from original, outside & in.

1 Like

One if not my favourite speakers, pretty good price too.

1 Like

Heard some audio note stuff today that I enjoyed, so naturally on eBay looking at stuff I can’t afford

1 Like

And in the seller’s other items

P.s. I am slightly sensing some potential dodginess in the listings, more so in the relates power amp where there are 4 pictures and 2 are of the power cord.

Local to me if you want someone to look after it for ever for you

1 Like

If he throws in the tape it’s a deal

:thinking:

Well that certainly looks a bit different.

2 Likes

Have you considered a massive coke habit?

It would scratch the spending itch without cluttering up your flat with mountains of tech.

6 Likes

Different to “good”.

Excellent advice

images (1)

3 Likes

That has been kicking around ebay for ages, by the look of it really not far from me.

I assumed from the grating persona and absolute lack of impulse control he was materially contributing to the Colombian economy on a nightly basis already?

COCAINE!

3 Likes

My flat barely has any tech in it !

That’s usual for crackheads.

4 Likes

Cunts
X

5 Likes

Don’t these things require hooking up to a PC with some proprietary software to make them run?

Putting it mildly it’s a fucking nightmare, you need a PC and their RAM disk which runs xxhighend software.

Wouldn’t touch it with a bargepole, closed environment, no integration with Roon, half the stuff is based on Vista.

Once you’ve spent around 6 months getting it working via multiple nervous breakdowns, swearing and smashing shit up they are supposed to sound very good though :slight_smile:

2 Likes