eBay stuff (Part 1)

OK then, they are not my cup of tea if you prefer. I’ve yet to find a set a horns I would have in the house that aren’t mahoosive and require subs and/or a massive room to sound coherent.

(That is likely to cause trouble :rofl:)

1 Like

Funnily enough an owner of said kit (the proper range) was last week telling me what terrific value it was.

In fairness the construction is in a different league to Audio Note and it’s a bit cheaper than Audio Research.

I really liked the TW decks I’ve heard and I think they look great, but do you really need a mat to enhance the sound of a 30 grand deck? I am disappoint.

Well that is their view. When I heard the bestest phono stage and the bestest pre, they were OK, but a Graaf 13.5 and a Graaf phono stage was a step better.

AN UK stuff is not really a standard for build quality though is it?

2 Likes

:smile: Not quite.

How very dare you.

:angry:

1 Like

Bargain if you are close.

Got to be worth £55 for the cabinets?

5 Likes

Why would you want them “for the cabinets” when they’re cracking speakers and apparently in good working order??

3 Likes

I actually quite like these.

1 Like

A good price especially with a Best Offer option

2 Likes

I’ve spent nigh on 20 years searching for a pair of these. A few months after Mrs. B and I buy our ‘forever’ speakers, here they are… :roll_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like

incredible , they look lovely

anyone fancy a spot of music sweeping those leaves up ?:wink:

What cables would you recommend with those? :thinking:

3 Likes

images

Bastanis Wildhorn Speakers Brand new stock clearance. Duelund caps Cardus wire etc €2350 was €8000. Audiomarkt English dealer. .

3 Likes

Bastanis Greenhorn speakers. Brand new old stock. €565 was €3500. Audiomarkt English dealer.

3 Likes