eBay stuff (Part 1)

I’m deeply moved by Stu’s offer of help, fortunately I have a Stronzetto. To this end he has been dispatched to capture the full glamor of swinging 60’s London with a £4 budget for modelling under the blistering January sun. The test shoot, I’m sure you’ll agree, oozes refinement

3 Likes

Chrisakes - the poor suspension on that car

It started the photo shoot as an ML.

It’s a good start but the model needs to be pouting lustfully at some unspecified 1960s idler or rim drive broadcast unit. (Whilst perched provocatively on a car obvs)

This is sexism! :triumph:

1 Like

Reminds me of the time a few years back the British Vintage Wireless Society did a calendar with a lovely ‘actress’ of an adult nature posing with a different radio each month. They then brought her along to the National Vintage Communications Fair to sit on their stall and sign calendars for members.

Unfortunately it fell a bit flat as she looked thoroughly bored by the whole thing, and the poor radio nerds looked terrified and wouldn’t go anywhere near her!

Edit: remembered her name - Lucy Gresty. She appears to be a little larger now…:open_mouth:

3 Likes

The other test shots were not quire so successful

1 Like

sugden phono amp at 195 pounds as new
http://www.rdhworld.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=31780&sid=2d9f9a2b93ae4fc6abea7ebf26cc93f3

1 Like
2 Likes

Why…too much ham?

Don’t google her in work.

Having just googled (not in work), I’d say don’t bother at all.

4 Likes

Avoid, it is missing the big balancing weight for the arm 9which should be on the front left), which means it had a very light arm previously (some people take it off to balance the arm). You will never find another balancing weight unless you make one.

Looks like it’s been drilled for at least 2 different types of arms.

That’s an old RRP it’s £7800 now so a good price. No DSD on this model though.

Wow. Very tempting. The timing couldn’t be worse for me so it’s not an option. Bollocks.

1 Like

If there were as many second hand tapes available, as there are records, I would buy it.

Virtually brand new anp for kess than a third of rrp.

1 Like

Looks decent for £20

2 Likes