eBay stuff (Part 1)

2 Likes

yes nick been trying to sell this for a while , he bought it new i think . it is a super amp and myself and CD had one on demo . the problem i think is that there is now no distributer in UK and therefore no support . when i heard the proenio pre amp it was very good indeed and thanks to ciderpig i was able to listen to one for sometime

In my view he is £1K over pricing it, as it’s mainly unknown and as you say without distribution and support in the UK. I have liked what I have heard of this manufacturer, but they are ugly.

yes with a distributor this ebay price would be fair but only a severe discount is going to tempt folks

max is incredibly enthusiastic and its fun watching latest endeavours with speakers . the proemio and silva power amp was an amazing combo

1 Like
  • Turntable unit & console controls in good condition

:thinking:

£9k start? No thanks

Laughable, fucked up 301 that looks battered for comedy price. Destined to be on eBay for years.

1 Like

On a slightly more serious note than the 301 wreckage, I still REALLY want one of these…

1 Like

BUY IT

We can start a new thing. The R2Rists and you can get together and make vinyl copies of their copy of a copy of the master tape.

No brainer, bound to catch on.

3 Likes

Looked at one of these last year,seems to have mixed reviews

Would be very cool though.

It has the wrong top disk supports to be a DRD/5 - It has the later RP1/1 supports.
It has the BBC 33 + 45 only speed selector plate which is correct. If the topside looks rough the underside is rather complex and require parts that would need to be re-made. There are only a handful of buyers who would want to have the complete console. The deck stripped back and properly rebuilt would be worth a good figure perhaps to a wider audience. I have a DRD 5 and have also had the RP2/1. They were both triple the work and expense to get straight. - Nice things though.

Art Alinco 8’s

https://www.hifi-forsale.co.uk/mobile/moreinfo.php?pid=65359&prodt=speaker

1 Like

I don’t think they are the ones me and Olan have …8.3 Signature

Hideous finish. I think those are the bog standard version, not the kondo-cabled full-foo crossover version.

1 Like

They have popped up for sale a few times. Always £4K.

https://www.hifi-forsale.co.uk/moreinfo.php?prod_title=JBL_250ti&p=speaker&prod_id=65230&offset=

Much more interesting than those Art things.