ESD grounding plugs + wires

If it helps, you should know he died defending what he loved.

1 Like

Quick heads-up, I’ll drop everyone a line with costs and how-to-pays once everything’s made and posted - ended-up with more to do than initially expected!

4 Likes

will these stop my fridge from buzzing?

2 Likes

Need spikes and nordorst odin I’d of thought.

1 Like

will the spikes from my man trap work?

will a full loom of angel pubes help?

OK, I’m in.
Don’t know why I need it but as everyone else is buying I may as well have something in case something should buzz. And if I doesn’t buzz then I’ll find something that does.

Can I please have a set with the wires n stuff. Reckon a 2m length would be plenty good.

2 Likes

:joy:

Shit! Though I was being seeerius.
Anyway, wants :hugs:

2 Likes

PM me with an address if this still seems like a good idea when you sober-up :ok_hand:

NP if not, obvs! :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t have any hums. I haz the sad.

1 Like

Just wait until tomorrow now you’ve said that.

Interested as the tannoys have grounding posts for no reason - need to check lengths x

1 Like

The FOMO has now become strong in this thread.

4 Likes

Hi All,

I understand most of you have received your items, turns out I got at least one order wrong, so please let me know if you all have what you expected.

Payment:

I’ll put details up here once I know everyone has what they want/expect.

1 Like

Guys: please answer on here. I cannot keep track of the dozens of PMs, especially since one or two of you don’t even thread your responses…

1 Like

Definitely a dealer :rofl::rofl:

Arrived!, cable a bit short. Bask in neutral feedback.

I still love you.

Received.
Many thanks.
Sorry to say, you got mine right.

1 Like

I haven’t ordered anything, I’ve paid nothing and fully expect not to and have recieved ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! NOTHING!

This level of customer service is intolerable, I demand a recount.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s not just you. I thought about ordering one, and sort of wish I had now. But that didn’t cause anything to show up in the mail either.

1 Like