ESD grounding plugs + wires

My apologies for being a nob, payment sent.

This is shameful behaviour, by a few, to ruin a very nice gesture. If any of you are shallow enough, to think there was any money being made here, you obviously know nothing about this.
I don’t care how much money the forum makes from this, it is still, dead wrong.

2 Likes

@Mrs_Maureen_OPinion sorry for my part in this, I obviuosly misjudged the situation, I did not mean to cause offence to anyone.

‘Shameful’ and ‘dead wrong’… Have you ever read any of Paul’s posts? If so, the tone of the responses were pitched to a level. This sadly backfired, people have immediately offered their sincere apology. May I ask if you have ever made a mistake? Humans do from time to time, perhaps that’s why there is a rubber on the end of a pencil.

I honestly read the responses on here as being jokes rather than snide but maybe that’s just how I think. I feel people try to be funny with @Mrs_Maureen_OPinion because he’s one of the funniest people around. Anyway, I was planning on making a donation as well as payment so if you please just have a cuppa (tea as coffee will only make it worse) and then provide payment details and I’ll pay both.

I very much appreciate the effort you’ve gone to here :+1:

I apologise if my comments were off in any way.

4 Likes

If my comments offended in any way then I sincerely apologise.
If they didn’t, then fuck it :wink:

I don’t understand the world any more, it seems

2 Likes

I’m happy with what Paul provided and the effort on his part and would like to make sure he gets something back via payment.

1 Like

Some DIY horns?

I was thinking of something of value :smile:

1 Like

The postie (they’re something of a law unto themselves around here) seems to have been saving up a week’s worth of post, so this beauty

just got shoved through the letterbox sideways.

Thank you very much Paul :+1:

Exactly this

Luckily I still have his bank details saved in Monzo :grin:

1 Like

As requested by the OP.