Fantasy F1 2022

I didn’t even get time to post Round 2 of the Jarno sweepstakes and the shyster’s already uploaded it.

TL:DR we’re all in the mud

1 Like

Yep, I even made it worse for myself with a mis-step.
McLaren will take several races to get up to speed and score something thinks I.
Switch to Alfa Romeo, thinks I.
Fuck…

A plague on all their houses, IMHO

I was worried about Alfa this week (anyone have em?) but got lucky with the retirements

I was all-Haas, except for Valtteri - who DNF’d… Yeesh.

1 Like

League’s updated…not that you’d notice it from the “scores this week” column

Hugely unlucky for the solitary Alonso owner, who could have been on for a monster haul had the dice rolled differently

As for the “I’ll switch Alfa in for McLaren” crew :flushed:

What sort of fuckwit would do something so stoopid…

1 Like

Any idea if it was Alonos’s call to switch to Mediums, or the team’s? Bad call given it had already been proven that mediums were the worst choice for anything beyond a couple of laps.

I think I shall just give-up at this point, I am extremely bad at this sort of a thing.

Fred n Kmag started on the hard, and had to move to the medium (or the Babybel’s)

The Vettel safety car came just after leaders had pitted for hards, but too early in the window for Fred n mag to ditch their hards for mediums

When they did eventually pit for mediums they had little to no advantage over the hard-shod monkeys in front of them (this being the bit that surpised me)

1 Like

Yep, I hadn’t read the article you linked in t’other - and the coverage I saw omitted SOOOO much… The plot thinnens…

Williams’ strategy with Albon was a gamble rewarded - even more so if they knew how to do pit-stops.

Interesting season.

Sprint race this weekend

According to Jarno:

"We will use the results from the sprint race as the qualify points

no money for pole time"

Terrific. The one pissing week I’m desperate to get a good pole haul and there’s no bloody pole time bonus

Fuck shit bollocks and wank

Annoying!

it seems you had a very good result, Bottas delivered big time

1 Like

Surprised TBH, but he did drive well, and K-Mag wasn’t garbage either.

The weekly scores we all have do rather reflect the unpredictable season - good thing from an entertainment POV :+1:

And it seems the bonus was tied to the fucking Sprint Race time! Why didn’t the cunt make that clear?!

What? That’s not what he wrote on the blog*

(Oh, and well done with nabbing 1st place, fucker)

(* Hang, on I’m not sure he did give bonus?? Unless you were very pessemistic on the pole time)

Pole prediction
Pole time 8:18.181
Your estimated time 9:59.999
Diff. time 141818ms

Must admit I didn’t check if that was a legit time…

And don’t worry, I promise to fuck it up next outing…

^ never a truer word ^

Craig absolutely MONSTERED it this race - nearly 40 points more than the next highest scorer! :open_mouth:

Could JUST afford it.

Can’t see me making / affording any moves for the next 4-5 races now. Poles are the o ly interesting part for a while

Really.rather hoping some / all of you are soon able to upgrade to a decent chassis / engine / drivers.

Except for Oz, I don’t like his chances

1 Like

Just you wait :+1:

1 Like

I’m at least one more race + minor miracle away from any worthwhile upgrades.