Fantasy footy (update 23/4)

I can’t work up much enthusiasm at the moment, I think it’s because I can’t go to the match.

I just got invalid code in the PL app

Ignore that. All sorted. Needed to sign out of the app and back in again. Now all is sorted :+1:

1 Like

If he comes to the premier what price Messi? £15m?

I have no idea , TBH

I only know that I’m not fiddling any more with my drafts til theres a wee bit more idea of whether he will end up in the Prem

1 Like

I am doing prelim teams just for the exercise. But I still can’t get under maximum price. Lot of research to be done.:heart_eyes:

Final team in :grimacing::crossed_fingers:

Good luck everyone

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m very confident this season. Well until the first week. I’m Ham Hamlet.

I dropped my captain Salah for KDB at the last moment (who is not playing). Was that wise? :face_vomiting::medal_military::frowning:

Haha I put Salah as Captain and used the triple captain bonus thing.

:beers:

1 Like

Well serves me right. Bottom of the league. :frowning:

after 2 rounds, and frankly a mad set of results this weekend, it’s @Adpully with a clear lead

It seems I’m playing a completely different FF that I thought everyone was in :joy:

Is that a wooden spoon I see? Oh! the shame.

No, its just that I posted the league update in the wrong thread, it should have been in the AA Footbal Predictor thread :upside_down_face:

The PL fantasy league is currently looking like this

1 Like

Simon there are 13 teams in our league, I’m bottom.

Ok, got it :+1:

Strange not seeing myself there.

Hoops on toast has retired having hovered around the relegation zone for years :joy: