6 Likes

Think this is in the wrong thread :smile:

1 Like

fixt

1 Like

2 Likes

You and Chelsea Dave really ought to get a room

2 Likes

Oi! You’re supposed to be poorly, not sick.

1 Like

8 Likes

BiL lived in a share house in Melboure next door to an old lady who would call the cops if you so much as farted noisily. In retaliation, they grew copious amounts of grass on her carport roof. She never, ever noticed and neither did Strayan plod when they turned up to deal with whatever the current complaint was.

6 Likes

So much truth it’s funny!

7 Likes

:rofl: brilliant

Yup, it’s funny …

… then again, so much ambiguity I’m unsure about it.

The guy on the right is not Dilbert but Trump. His idea is that folks could inject disinfectant to help with covid. Tina has listened to actual scientists who’ve said “Trump’s idea will never work”. The chipmunk comment is a distraction (typical Trump) and she never said she understood science. She just said she listened to the scientists …

Maybe we need more Tinas and fewer Trumps ?

This one I think I get though :grin:

7 Likes

Surely the answer should be “if you like”

If you like …

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

1 Like
7 Likes

13 Likes

1 Like

It was late into the night. Brian had decided to take a short cut through the cemetery. Suddenly he heard the sound of tapping and he got scared. He quickened his pace. Then the tapping got louder and real fear, bordering on terror, gripped his heart. Then he saw a man chiselling away at a head stone.

“Phew!.. thank goodness”, he said, “You really scared me then. What are you doing working so late?”

“They spelt my name wrong”, came the reply.

8 Likes

Glad to hear Covid hasn’t fucked with your sense (?) of humour

1 Like