Feckin' Weather

Apparently some place in Oxon was the country’s coldest last night. Again. But it’s cloudy tonight so it won’t be nearly so cold.

VB

Usually Benson.

Force 8 gale here and raining atm. Storm force 10 forecast tomorrow and pissing down.

I don’t think I’ll be going far, apart from walking the dogs, twice!

Not too bad here now, but will be taking decent waterproofs for the walk I’m leading tomorrow.

It’s arrived, currently ‘enjoying’ violent storm force 11

Oh eck’, tighten down the hatches!

ftfy

2 Likes

We did that yesterday!

Indeed. I’m just about to have some lunch and then I’m going to attempt to take them out. Not sure if I’ll be able to stay on my feet though, we’ll see! They’ve already been outside, on their own, a few times this morning and they seem to treat the weather with utter contempt, you would think it was summer the way they act.

4 Likes

Slightly breezy down here,Astra turf is still in place though :+1:

4 Likes

Devon’s barometer

4 Likes

Just returned from walking the girls. The wind almost put me into a ditch, twice. The two spaniels just ran around totally oblivious to the weather and as if there were no wind at all.

Outward journey was ok with the wind behind me for the most part (it was hard not to break into a trot) but the return leg was a bit challenging, getting stopped in my tracks several times.

I actually enjoyed it in a perverse sort of way.

9 Likes

Low centre of gravity FTW!

4 Likes

why dont you get down on all fours and run around doggy style :wink:

1 Like

I don’t even run around upright.

2 Likes

but I bet you rollover to have your belly tickled?

Makes no difference, my belly is the same height when I’m standing up.

8 Likes

Tonight the wind here has reached 68mph which is violent storm 11.

It’s forecast to increase overnight.

4 Likes

cock shrinking temp earlier today, glad I wore some pants. Much milder now though

She was called Deirdre, apparently.

VB

1 Like