Feckin' Weather

Personally, after the Flood I am hoping it gets properly Biblical. Seeing Mark Francois eaten by a plague of Locusts would be good. Perhaps Andrea Leadsome might prosper after being turned into a pillar of salt. Dear old Farage can have the plague of Frogs…:smirk:

EDIT: Note the great restraint shown about not awarding anyone a burning bush…yet.

2 Likes

Got on the plane yesterday 30c, got off at Manchester this AM, FUCKING ZERO!!!
Double wank!

2 Likes

Trying really hard to find sympathy for your plight after two weeks in the sun…

1 Like

Nope, sorry, can’t find any. Put your coat on.

2 Likes

:rage::rage::rage: Any road up, I shall be withholding my labour until spring has sprung :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I think I might book another break :thinking:

I am confident that GDP will hold up for the quarter despite you being a feckin’ slackarse. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Meh…

2 Likes

And therein lies the problem

Hail-a-geddon here!

2 Likes

where is here?

That’s Claycross in Derbyshire.

And Broseley Shropshire - I just got in in time.

1 Like

Just maxed out our solar panels.

4 Likes

An old one but adequate to describe the situation weather-wise for the last week or so.

Might be useful for describing the BorisReich too come to think of it…:unamused:

3 Likes

Back yard is quite toasty right now

1 Like

same at home, living sensor is actually the bedroom

this is the living room

Seven year old is screaming outside, playing with water with the neighbours. If you know what seven year old girls sound like screaming, you know why I’m the other end of the house drinking wine and just hoping she doesn’t drown or anything.

9 Likes

@A_Touch_of_Cloth

7 Likes

Three 9-year old girls in our garden all afternoon, rolling about in the giant paddling pool. I ended up turning the hose on them. It served only to raise the noise levels. Funny that.

Fuck you and your ill-fitting white golfing trousers of yesteryear. :slight_smile:

1 Like