Football

The police have posted a suicide watch on every bridge over the Thames

3 Likes

Most of them were already at home.

Actually, if it wasn’t for the red seats I’d have assumed it was at the Etihad.

Just a question of whether the board have the balls to pull the plug on Wenger now rather than at the end of the season.

Plenty of reports he has lost the dressing room, and the performances back that up.

I’d give the job to Marco Silva till the end of the season and pray he can win the Europa League like Rafa did at Chelsea. Obviously he’d be offered a massive bonus if they did and potentially get a longer contract.

They’d have more of a chance of succeeding in the Europa League by hiring Ancelotti.

Someone on BBC Sport suggested they were counting fingers rather than people.

1 Like

Doesn’t the attendance just indicate ticket sales - so empty seats that have been paid for will count towards it?

1 Like

I believe so. The club used this method to pretend everything was fine a few months ago…

I’d rather see if Rafa was a possibility at the end of the season.

AFAIK they all do it

A fat Spanish waiter instead of a skinny French Basil Fawlty?

Yes :grinning:

Oi , in Rafa we trust

1 Like

Note to Chav fans, Ballotelli is free in the summer, maybe he is what you are looking for? :laughing:

Not Chelsea Bridge.

No thanks the Chaps are after Lewandowski :pray:

Dream on.

Lots of championship games off.

Unusual. Shows how bad it’s been.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Fuck’s sake!

1 Like

Booted in the summer?

May as well get started with the search now :unamused:. I’m not sure who is available other than Silva who is iffy IMHO. Ordinarily I would say get a replacement lined up before the boot, but in the case of BFS :poop: :poop: and LFS :poop: they can just do one now AFAIAC :rage:.