For Sale - Kralk Audio TDB-2 speakers

I bought these new, from Alan at Kralk, just over 6 months ago.

They are in light Oak and come with the magnetic attached grills.

They cost me £220 and are in, pretty much, as new condition.

They look exactly like these -

Ridiculously good, in absolutely every aspect, for the money.

Just in case you want to know what you are buying -

The TDB-2 is a 2 way stand mounted speaker designed to give a detailed lifelike performance even at low to medium volume levels, suitable for small to medium sized rooms and finished in real Oak veneer and leather look Vinyl baffle.
The 4” bass drivers give a solid performance and the reflex port acoustic loading extend the bass to an unbelievable level for the cabinet’s diminutive size.
The new Planer ribbon tweeter gives a smooth and detailed presentation with excellent stereo imaging due to the position of the drive units and the mirror image cabinets.
A Tweeter level pad gives full control over the output from the tweeter so the user can balance the speaker system to the room acoustics or personal taste.
The crossover is a 6dB unit with Solen capacitors and Falcon acoustics air core inductors, all hard wired for extra reliability with high quality OFC wire.
Terminals are over size 4 way gold plated with 4mm banana plug capability.
The cabinets are 18mm braced chipboard with real wood veneer or paint finish, all internal bracing is screwed and glued for maximum rigidity and long life without rattles.
The TDB-2 is suitable for all music types, its ability to provide the full scale of the performance even at low volume is very impressive for a speaker of this size.
Dedicated stands are available at extra cost, see stands for more details.
Please note these speakers are hand built and can take up to 4 weeks to manufacture.

TDB-2 Spec

Bass drive units…………… 100mm
Tweeter…………………………70mm x 25mm Planer Ribbon
Crossover………………………12dB 4200Hz
Cabinet………………………….Bass reflex
Sensitivity …………………… 90 dB 1w 1m
Frequency range ………35Hz to 32kHz
Power handling. 60 watts RMS 120 peak
Ohms ……………………………8 Ohms nominal
L-pad…………………………….-16dB to +3dB
Dimension H x W x D………27.5 x 24 x 29cm
Weight ………………………….7.5kg Each

How does £140 delivered sound ?

3 Likes

Wow, must resist

You have entered your Bourney phase.

3 Likes

Why ?

Exiting

That only occurs after he has bought the same speaker 3 times or more.:rofl:

2 Likes

Yep. Haven’t done that yet, therefore negatory.

Hoist with your own petard.

You have already accepted the inevitability of it happening, it is just a matter of time.

1 Like

I do it often with records, so I guess kit is just a matter of time :confused:

1 Like

Now Sold !

thats great , with such a long wait its a great way to get a taste of the brand which seems extremely good vfm

1 Like