Forum Funding

I can’t remember my PayPal password. I cut and paste that address into the app and it says syntax error.

That’s not an email address.

I will PM it to you

2 Likes

It’s Sunday, The toot Bazaar is open and in need of feeding - Throw your toot up there and bask on the warm afterglow of smug satisfaction.

Seriously, generating £50 via the toot bazaar PCM keeps the wolf and most importantly Hifi Cable advertiser man from the door.

W A N T E D
Any kind of goods
any kind of service.

A post was merged into an existing topic: AA FUNDRAISING TOOT BAZAAR

@TMC what’s the gap between regular paypal donations and the annual running costs?

It’s about at parity at the moment, with a little bit of buffer in the hosting accounts.

3 Likes

:+1:

Just sent some finest Scotch money to you Jon.

3 Likes

Need to bump this. Looks like someone or something abused the fuck out of our hosting, and I got a rather unexpected DD for £250 yesterday from them.

If anyone can chip in, that would be ace. Usual PayPal address:

https://www.paypal.me/audioabattoir

1 Like

Just chucked an ayrton over.

2 Likes

Ditto

Couldn’t seem to get friends and family (no fees).
Let me know if it’s gone through as a payment for goods and I’ll do it again so you don’t give 4 percent to robbing capitalists.

2 Likes

Chucked a bit in the pot, being a cunt that posts pics of records, bandwidth, poorly lit etc etc etc reasons :smiley:

2 Likes

How-about I bring a rather nice unopened bottle of Nelsons Gin to Settle this weekend.

As you see it’s Navy Strength 57% so needs to be treated with a certain amount of respect. It’s about £60.00 a bottle. I’ll bring a measure (optional) and tonic so anyone who fancies a try can bung a bit to the fund either by cash or paypal after the event. Hopefully might help a bit.

7 Likes

only good neat sipped over ice or in a Gibson

3 Likes

???

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=gibson+cocktail

Also chucked some in.

2 Likes

Bunged a few quid into the meter.

2 Likes