Forum Funding

Keyboardcunt, not accordionistcunt

Oh, hang on…

He had to start somewhere :grinning:

Don’t worry, there’s no danger of that :joy:

1 Like

Finally managed to set up a monthly donation, the link above worked.

1 Like

I’ll sort it out as soon as I get back. :+1:

Sent a few quid thanks to @MJ2 Mike generously donating a Chromecast Audio to Ellie’s new to her HiFi.

@TMC, Jon, sorry, forgot to add a note when I sent the payment.

5 Likes

Just cancelled and re-started a bigger paypal payment - bonus is that the new payment started immediately so 2 payments this month :sunglasses:

I’m an infrequent poster here but really appreciate the way the Abattoir runs / complete lack of commercial crap / openness etc, so long may it stay this way :+1: :+1: :+1:

25 Likes

disdainfully flicked a puny sum in direction of dreadful forum :+1:

2 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

Benevolence and jaded offerings required for the toot Bazar - stick some bullshit on there for it will make you a lighter, brighter more loving cunt.

2 Likes

Pah! That would require effort, and one simply does not Do effort. Nasty word. Upsetting.

Insultingly-small amounts of cybadollah = that’s more like it :+1:

1 Like

Agreed effort is for plebs, however I will infrequently DO effort through fear of another catfoodesque fun rapist being required to keep this nadir open…
Sell some shit for the good of the free! or you could offload some time telling offenses to infect the tastes and eyes of the fragile and infirm ici.

3 Likes

Lazy cunt that I am, I’ve finally got round to doing something about this. Monthly payment now set up :+1:

3 Likes

Just put two bob in the coffers. This is a marvellous forum & much appreciated.

12 Likes

Feck off out of it with the good manners and civic spirit. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Stop pretending you’re a cunt

2 Likes

Comes of being cut off from people for so long - the misanthropy is wearing off :anguished:

1 Like

:rage::rage::rage:

:joy::joy:

Busted