Fresh meat

Don’t shit up inappropriate threads with introductions.

Welcome to the forum.

12 Likes

I came across these in a shop window today and immediately thought of this place and how they might help convey a rare glimpse into some of the emotional states of your typical meatman. From left to right:

A constant state of inner turmoil mixed with the need for validation against those that choose to belittle your ideas with scientific fact.

Acceptance at your failure as a human being. Struggling to love oneself and the realisation that your taste in music fails on many levels.

Indignant outrage. Usually triggered by something menial like the incorrect use of an apostrophe or the use of unsalted butter as previously mentioned further up the thread.

Butthurt.

16 Likes

More like.

2 Likes

The AA merchandise stall is growing. Another t-shirt design :+1::muscle:

2 Likes

Hi, lets talk about rubber.

9 Likes

Humbled by the welcome! Quite a bit to process…

Superficially I’m worried my shoes aren’t cunty enough, but I do refuse others’ coffee while secretly ruining piles of expensive mail order beans at home with the Moka pot I bought to increase my barista credentials. Hopefully it nets off?

Main concern is why a ‘fresh meat’ thread was created to accommodate me… I can’t be the first?! Have previous victims been erased digitally and forensically??

7 Likes

I’ve been in roughly two and a half years and I’m still a newb. I didn’t go for a full on intro though, just lurked for about six months then started calling folk cunts at random intervals. Whilst I have no experience of the “Old Wam”, or sawing horns in half to fit into a room in Scalford I seem to get on ok. Stick with it, it’s good craic. Second best site on t’internet after 4chan. A few cunts on here seem to know a little bit about music and hifi as well which can be moderately useful.

7 Likes

You make it sound like the jail. Differences are: fewer cunts in jail and no time off for good behaviour.

4 Likes

Less bend over and pick up the soap issues due to distance reasons.

Fewer.
See, I fit right in :sunglasses:

13 Likes

You asked a question on protocol and how to introduce yourself, it led to this. A neat example of ‘be careful what you wish for’. If you really want to stretch your wig ask a physics question and see what happens.

4 Likes

We don’t get that many noobs. I think probably because it feels a bit cliquey. There are a lot of long running, in-jokes and there doesn’t seem to be much of a theme to the thing. It’s an audio forum where mostly we are post hifi. Anyway, take no notice of any of that, we are very sociable, I think, albeit with a sometime misanthropic streak.

Most of us here found ourselves ‘birds of a feather’ and when there was a regime change at our old nest we flew here. Pretty much all of us had met at that time and If we weren’t friends then, we are now, which is where the casual cunting comes in.

Anyway, It’s a friendly place where a bunch of middle-aged blokes, talk about middle-aged bloke stuff, piss and moan, make each other laugh and look after each other when life takes a rum turn. Enjoy. :grinning:

25 Likes

Few survive - 'Toir is profoundly Lack-clues intolerant…

audio_abattoir_bants

7 Likes

We could tell you, but… :skull:

1 Like

This pretty much sums the place up :+1:

7 Likes

This is the message but don’t you believe it!

Well, I guess some of us are pre-hifi. :rofl:

:joy: :joy: Touché

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fatberg of utter drivel and fekin’ fish puns a.k.a Jim’s jokes