FS: 3 Jazz Records

If you buy all three records, the cost will be £30 delivered by RM Tracked 48. Otherwise, please see individual prices below.

Cannonball Adderley - Somethin’ Else

The cover is in good condition apart from a small ding to the spine which I have photographed. The vinyl is in excellent condition. £12 plus £3 postage by RM Tracked 48.

Dexter Gordon - Go!

The cover is in very good condition with just the slightest hint of ringwear on the rear. Vinyl is in excellent condition. £14 plus £3 postage by RM Tracked 48.

Oscar Peterson Trio - Night Train

This is a 1963 UK first pressing in mono. The cover is in decent condition given it is 60 years old. The vinyl is a bit noisy for me. There’s too much background crackle and too many clicks and pops. £5 plus £3 postage by RM Tracked 48.

1 Like

I should add that I am asking £26 delivered by RM Tracked 48 if you want to buy both Cannonball Adderley - Somethin’ Else and Dexter Gordon - Go!

Two classics there, and they look like Bernie Grundman masters, so should sound excellent, I’d have had them if I hadn’t just bought the new Kevin gray versions of both!

1 Like

Thanks David. You’re correct that Go! was mastered by Bernie Grundman but Somethin’ Else was mastered from the analog tapes by Ron McMaster. They are both decent sounding reissues.

I will take both if they are still available? I have Night Train already and don’t have a mono set up.
KR
Keith

1 Like

They are still available. Thanks very much Keith. I’ll send you a pm.

2 Likes

Oscar Peterson - Night Train is still available.

Ok. I’ll take Night Train please. No mono equipmant so I doubt I’ll ever play it, but it appeals as a birth year classic! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much. I’ll send you a pm just now.

1 Like